It is very necessary that the youths who will receive their training in this College and who will thereafter carry the torch of learning and knowledge to all parts of the Mohammedan Emirates in order thereby to enlighten the ignorance of the Countrymen, should concentrate all their energies and all their attention upon the task that is set them during their period of training.
… In fact, Kat-sena, during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries of our era, seems to have been the chief city of this part of Negroland, as well in commercial and political importance as in other respects; for here that State of civilization which had been called forth by contact with the Arabs seems to have reached its highest degree… the manners of Kat-sena were distinguished by superior politeness from those of other towns of Hausa… Muslim scholars provided advisers, viziers, judges and councillors in courts of Emirs.
- Gidan Lugga, Kofar Marusa Road, Katsina, Katsina State of Nigeria.
- Dalala Islamic Bookshop, Kofar Marusa Road, Katsina, Katsina State of Nigeria.
- Vocational Training Centre Bookshop, Katsina State Library Building, Central Mosque Round About, Katsina, Katsina State of Nigeria.
- Hamdala Hotel Bookshop, Kaduna, Kaduna State of Nigeria.
- Arewa House Bookshop, Kaduna, Kaduna State of Nigeria